Select which columns you want to view in the object search. If there are too many possible columns, you can filter this list in different ways.
- Click Insight > Search for objects.
- Create a new object search, or click on a Recent or Favorite search.
- Click Columns at top-right to view the Manage Columns dialog. You will now see a list of all attributes for all of the objects in your object schema.
- To filter the list:
- Click All object types and select an object type to view. The list will now be filtered to only show the attributes of that object type.
- Click Filter... and type in the name of an attribute. The list will be filtered to show only attributes with similar names.
- Click to the left of the name to show or hide the column in this object search.
- Click Done.