Automatically assigns Insight assets to the user referenced by the object. Only assets that are assigned to a user, or unassigned assets, will appear in the Jira Service Desk portal. If the object has multiple user-type attributes, the first attribute is selected as the assignee.
- Click the Insight icon in the Jira sidebar.
- Under Configuration, click Asset Type Configuration.
- Click Add asset type configuration.
- In the dialog box:
- Under Name, enter a name for the asset type as it appears in Jira. This will be the name of the Asset Type added to Jira.
- Under IQL, enter an IQL filter to use to synchronize objects into the Asset Type in Jira.
- Enable Assign Assets.
- Click Next.
- Review the information summary, and then click Save to save the asset type configuration.