Use IQL or FreeText to search an object schema for objects matching your specifications.
- Click Insight > Search for objects.
- Click on the icon and select an object schema to search. The three most recent object schemas are shown - if you'd like to select a different object schema, click More object schemas... and select from the list.
- Select either IQL or FreeText as your mode of searching:
- FreeText - FreeText will search the text of all objects and object attributes for relevant strings, but will not search any non-string data.
- IQL - IQL can be used to create more advanced queries using logical statements, placeholders, and references. In the object search screen, the built-in autocomplete will assist you in creating IQL searches. For more information, see IQL - Insight Query Language.
- Enter a search query in the top text bar.
- Click the Search icon.